Thursday 29 August 2013

A Day Out In Eastbourne!

 The best way to spend a gorgeous summer day? In Eastbourne. Yesterday, with my other family (my dad, step mum and two sisters) we made a trip to the awesome seaside town and spent the day on the beach, oh and scoffing great ice cream! 

My younger sister, Daisy and me. ( Daisy is wearing her Ralph Lauren top. I'm well jel!)

Us again with our dad.

Before we stopped at Eastbourne we visited our great nan in Pevensey Bay, the next seaside town along. 

If you ever happen to make a trip to Eastbourne, then I recommend Fusciardi's, a lovely ice cream parlour with classic Italian ice cream. While we were down there we decided to have a look as my dad used to go there when he was younger. It had everything from vanilla to honeycombe.



A really nice waitress from the parlour offered to take a photo of my dad and I. What do you think?



Honeycombe + white choc = two scoops of mouthwatering heaven! 

Even Holly was enjoying herself :) 

I was just playing about with the special effects on my camera! 



The pier.



Holly was obsessed with the stones on the beach!

My burgundy Converse definitely had to be in a picture.



All the family together...





Hard at work.



If only the weather in England could be like this all the time!

I wanted to share the outfit my awesome step mum was wearing. I love the dress, and the sunglasses really go with the outfit to. 
Dress: Warehouse 
Sunglasses: Ray Ban
Nail varnish: Essie 




Having fun by the sea! 

Love From The girl with the BC's x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews