Wednesday 16 April 2014

Cannes Day 2!

Today we spent with my other Godmother who lives in France and my Godsister! We met them for lunch in one if our favourite restaurants in Cannes, Vegaluna. Vegaluna is right on the beach and has a few things for the kiddies to do :) 


My mum and I had really nice milkshakes! 
I felt really fancy as I tried something new today, beef carpaccio. Carpaccio means it is raw (!) I know it may sound horrible, but it was so good! 
My nans beef and gorgonzola burger. 
My latte...
Sonny's chocolate filled doughnuts. 

On our way back home we passed some of the shops. Most of the shops in Cannes are designer, including Valentino, Prada, Louis Vuitton and Guess. I passed the designer Miu Miu and had to take a photo of this cute dress. Ahh. If only I had a spare €1600... 
I treated myself to a bar of chilli chocolate and a bar of sesame seed chocolate. 
Sonny and I added to our collection. 
I also spent €10 on this cool skull bracelet! 
                        My outfit: 
Dress- H&M 
(Laddered) Tights- M&S 
Shoes- Converse 
We're going home tomorrow :( #sad times

Love From The girl with the BC's x


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews