Friday 18 April 2014

The Final Day (And a bit of chocolate!)


So guys, I'm back! It was only a short trip but it was nice to get away for a bit :) The flight was last night and it was a pain as it was late at night and it had already been delayed for some reason, but we got home in the end...

 During the day though we had a great time in an AWESOME house. My Nans friends, Patrick and John have a holiday home in the south of France as well, but in the hills. They were down at the same time so we went up for lunch. And the house was jaw dropping. It was a traditional French home and had two floors but it was huge downstairs and there was a balcony. There was even a swimming pool and multiple gardens (!) I wished I lived there :D They made us a lovely lunch and we got a bit of a snoop around. I do have some pictures of the garden which I will defo show you next post. 

I have also been at my Dads today and we went to a yearly Italian festival thing in town where they live. I also have some pictures of that but I will put them up next time. There was a range of things there, such as cheese stalls, pizza, wine and beer and even a showcase of Ferraris, which I personally think was the best bit! Here's the link if you would like to check it out: Horsham. 

Finally, as I have run out of things to say here is a range of Easter eggs I liked the look of (as it's Easter this Sunday if you didn't know)...
                                                                   CHOCOLATE
 Thorntons, £14.99 £6.00
 I could die for this one! I love Banoffee pie :) 
Thorntons, £14.99 £6.00 

For the little uns..
Thorntons, £6.99 £3.49
Or if you would prefer to go a little cheaper;
Lindt@Sainsbury's, £0.60

Love From The girl with the BC's x






1 comment:

Total Pageviews