Tuesday 15 April 2014

Cannes So Far!

So this is what we have been up to so far: been food shopping, gone for a walk, looked in the shops and gone to the beach. We are staying in the flat that my nan owns right near the beach and it is nice and near everything! The weather has been great so far, up to 22 degrees which defo means the shorts are coming out :) 


Today we had a look in a really cool (and I mean REALLY cool) shop near the flat called Bathroom Grafitti, which sells tops, furniture and just general nick nacks. My brother and I found these awesome collectible doll things from Japan called Sonny Angels. Of course my brother wanted one as they are named after him :P there are different series from vegetable to animal but Sonny and I bought one from the Easter series. 
This is my one, the white chocolate elephant. 
And my bro got the bitter chocolate koala bear. 
They were both €7.90 each. 
I just can't get enough of these things and I'm going to do a blog post on them when I get back home. How sad am I? 


I couldn't forgot the Air Maxes, could I?! 

I buried my legs in the sand #yolo 
                         My outfit: 
Top- Primark 
Shorts- TKMaxx
Shoes- Converse 
I thought this outfit was quite simple, yet very summery! 

Love From The girl with the BC's x




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews