Thursday 8 May 2014

Spring Wishlist!

I think it's about time I do a wishlist! I haven't done one in agesssss!! Especially now the weather seems to be picking up :) There are loads of great clothes/shoes/accessories out there at the moment that I just really want! 

TOPS/JUMPERS 
Loving the bright print.
Motel Rocks, £30
Metallica are one of my favourite bands!
Motel Rocks, £40

Motel Rocks, £29 £15
Hype,£24.99
Hype, £29.99

SKIRTS/SHORTS/TROUSERS
Galaxy print :D 
Boohoo, £8.00
Boohoo, £10.00
Cats with bow ties!! 
Topshop, £24.00
I really need some new shorts, especially acid wash.
Topshop, £28.00

New Look, £24.99

SWIMSUITS
Bikinis are essential for this time of year...
Motel, £39
Or if you prefer to cover up...
Boohoo, £20.00

SHOES
If only I was brave enough!
Topshop, £42.00

Love From The girl with the BC's x








No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews