Saturday 29 March 2014

Mother's Day Approaches...!

As it is the penultimate day before Mothering Sunday, my parents decided to take me out for a tiny bit of shopping and dinner. It was a beautiful day today as well, so we had to make the most of it; especially as we live in England! As my mum is doing the Moonwalk on May 10th (with Jo Payton) she walked instead of taking the train to get ready for it. We went to Wagamama's for dinner, the best! 







My outfit:
Dress- Primark 
Tights- M&S
Cardigan- Forever 21 
Shoes- Nike Air Max


I did my nails the day before in Barry M Matte, and these rings are from Primark. 
When we had the chance to pop into the shops I bought this khakki shirt in H&M £29.99  £10.00.

And these My Chemical Romance CDs, 2 for £10. 

Are you guys ready for tomorrow? 

Love From The girl with the BC's x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews