Monday 21 April 2014

Another Catch Up!

As I said I would, I have the photos from Patrick and John's house in France! Above is their swimming pool. 
This is the view from the balcony. 
Secondly, it was my Mum's birthday yesterday. In the morning we went to the diner for breakfast and we went out in the afternoon. 
My really nice Antenna breakfast. 
The bluebells from my front garden #random 
Finally, today we decided to go into town as it was a bank holiday. We went to Trafalgar Square where there was a Sani George's festival as it is St George's day on the 23rd. 


Maypole. 
We went to Soho where we had lunch in the delicious Honest Burger. I had a really nice iced tea and... 
The honest burger burger! 

Love From The girl with the BC's x












4 comments:

  1. Cool. What did you write your poem about for English?
    Mines about fashion but it's completely failing...
    http://anotherkindafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh, I didn't do it coz I know she won't mark it! Ha ha, ikr :) only joking xxx

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

      Delete
    3. Sorry, I accidently removed your comment! Lol :P It's coming, I'm posting it today. And guess who now owns a pair of Timberland's?!
      Xxx

      Delete

Total Pageviews