Monday 18 November 2013

Nike or Doctor Martens!

Decisions, decisions... It's that time of year where we are all asking ourselves that all important question! Which one? What if you can only have one of something? And what if that something is shoes? Trust me, if you don't already know, choosing between two pairs of shoes is hell! Christmas is coming up and I'm writing my list and I can't decide. If you have any ideas, comment or email me please as I am really stuck :( 
These Doctor Martens are AMAZING! I love the pattern and I wish I had then now :) Doctor Martens, £130.00 
OR

These fabby Nike Air Max. Oh help!! Nike@Office, £94.99

Love From The girl with the BC's x


2 comments:

  1. Im getting the pink Nike air's from Santa this yr! Maybe we could be air twins, eh? http://anotherkindafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    From Another kinda fashion blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooh! Get you :P I think I'm veering torwards the Nike Air! LOL! Defo
      X

      Delete

Total Pageviews