Wednesday 9 July 2014

Battle Of The Blues!

Ever since the lovely Amy Gibbs dip dyed my hair purple, I have really wanted to update my hair and get her to do it again as she did it really well. The colour was fading and a couple of weeks ago Amy did it again for me. But this time I thought I would try out a different colour as I have only done red and purple. Amy has also dip dyed her hair an amazing greeny blue from an awesome American brand, Manic Panic. I thought I would buy my next hair dye from here as I want to try a new product. Manic Panic is a chain store based in New York and run by Tish and Snooky. They sell make up and beauty products and were the first punk shop in America! Their products are vegan and are tested on celebrities instead of animals (how cool is that?!) 
So... I'm not sure what kind of blue I should dye my hair. Here are the blues from Manic Panic. The pictures aren't that clear, but if you check out the website you can see the colours properly. 

First up, Voodoo Blue 
$17.30 (There is a UK base website for Manic Panic) 

After Midnight 
$17.30

Bad Boy Blue
$17.30

Last but not least, Shocking Blue
$17.30
So far I'm thinking Bad Boy Blue. What do you think??

Love From The girl with the BC's x

2 comments:

  1. Hi yeah bad boy blue looks amazing u shud do it yesss

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! Thanks :D I thought it was the best seeing as it's not too dark but not too light. Yay xx

      Delete

Total Pageviews