Sunday 10 November 2013

Christmas List!


I know what you are thinking, it's only November and there are 44 days until Christmas (yes, I am counting down!) but come on guys, those lists won't write themselves! I decided to show you the top Christmas buys and what you should include for those Christmas buys and what to treat yourself too :) 

If you are a gadget geek or just want to treat yourself, why not try the new Hudl tablet made by Tesco, £119. The 7 inch screen tablet comes in 4 different colours and is actually really good for money. It has all the things you need, internet apps etc. so why spend loads of money on a iPad when you can have a Hudl this Christmas?

I love these gorgeous pink Skullcandy headphones! Argos, £27.99

If I don't own these pair of shoes I will cry :) I am defo gonna put these on my list, and I think you guys should too. Nike, £67. But I have a confession to make, these shoes are for men, but who cares? No one would ever know...

This is great for winter parties, and proves you can still flaunt your stuff in the cold weather! 
Motel Rocks, £55

I think Urban Outfitters new Boutique section is really cool and this shirt dress is lovely for this season. House of Hackney, £285 (for the big spenders!)

Love From The girl with the BC's x







4 comments:

Total Pageviews