Sunday 19 January 2014

Miss Manga by L'oreal!

I came across this intriguing new brand by L'oreal yesterday on an advert while watching TV. As soon as I saw it I wanted it straight away! My friends and I have a great interest in manga, but imagine being able to make your eyes look like you are a manga character :D it apparently makes the top and bottom lashes bigger and bolder, then it creates the manga effect on your eyes!
HOW TO APPLY:
1. Amplify upper lashes with 360 degree flexi brush in zigzag movements.
2. Reveal the lower lashes with the cone shaped brush.

If you want to see the awesomeness for yourself, check out the Miss Manga ad yourself :)

You can buy it from Superdrug and any great make-up store for an introductory price of £5.99.
They sell it in a range of different colours such as plain ole black, Pop Turquoise and Tropical Violet. Hopefully one day I will get down to them shops and get it! 

Love From The girl with the BC's x




No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews