Saturday 27 September 2014

Farewell Summer!

I know Summer ended at least a month ago, but I'm still crying over the end of it :( Luckily the weather has stayed nice and hot, but it's still not the same. The days are already getting shorter and at night it is freezing, but alas, I can still picture the past summer with photos taken over it. I thought I would just post some pics of the summer and summarize what I did seeing as I didn't seem to post AT ALL during those months. It also feels like I can then truly move on *cries* 

So as you saw above, my family and I took another trip to Blackpool seeing as we loved it so much after summer 2013 :) we spent 6 days there right at the beginning so it was something I could look forward too! The weather was surprisingly good for up North.
                                                                The High Street
                                            Aha, the Blackpool Tower ballroom XD


                                                                  That donkey swag
                                                                    Right at the top
                                             Blackpool Tower Circus was awesome :D


Mother and daughter selfie at the annual Earlsfest at The Leather Bottle pub in Earlsfield London.
                                       The Lola Jones (Dad's band) up on the stage
Next up a little trip to Legoland (and yes, a 14 year old can still enjoy such things!) Rocking out them rain ponchos!
                                                        Father and daughter selfie

                                            Finally a day out in Camden/Southbank




       
                                I could spend a whole day watching those skateboarders :p
Sadly I didn't get to do everything I was thinking/planning on doing but I still had a fab summer

                                                      Love From The girl with the BC's x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews