Friday 23 August 2013

Birthday Party!

So, on Tuesday, it was my friend Tallulah's birthday party and above, is Lottie, AKFB, me and of course Tallulah (hiding behind her dog!) We hung out in the warm sunshine for a bit in her garden, and then enjoyed delicious homemade pizzas made by Tallulah's dad :) Afterwards we took a trip to Waterloo to the IMax to watch the new Disney film, The Lone Ranger. I will be telling you about the film, but first, the pics of the day! 

I love Tallulah's outfit! Dress: borrowed from AKFB, New Look. Shoes: Ed.

I decided to go all sixties for the party! My shift dress: Primark. Shoes: Converse, USA. Necklace: Tatty Devine.

AKFB's outfit was rocking too! Skirt: New Look. Top: New Look. Cardigan: Generations at New Look. Bag: River Island.

A close up of the awesome skirt! 

Our other friend, Amelia also had a great outfit! 

I just had to take a photo of Tallulah's cool bracelet! 

The IMax is certainly great at night!





After the great cinema trip, we went back to the house and had yummy Thorntons chocolate cake! 

Just thought this was quite a good picture :p Now, to tell you guys about The Lone Ranger! 

This movie I thought was actually quite good, better than I expected it to  be. It had a lot of action, and of course adventure! Little children would like this film, but  adults would to. It had a few jokes, and of course, Johnny Depp! So, if you love Disney/ Johnny Depp/ action/ adventure/laughs then defo go and see this movie! 
The Lone Ranger: 8 /10 

Love From The girl with the BC's x




3 comments:

  1. I've been planning on seeing the movie but I have absolutely no time to go to the movies...guess I'll watch it on netflix! Love your 60's dress!

    -Kiki
    www.cherrytreegirl.blogspot.com.ar

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such adorable birthday party. The venue choice is also amazing!! Thanks for the photos. I am planning to host a fun theme for my birthday party. It will be a dinner party. Well, I haven’t found any suitable New York Event Venues for this party. Do you have any suggestions?

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews