Wednesday 7 August 2013

Holiday Hair!


Before!
After!

So, like the title above, I decided to dye my hair using Schwarzkopf Live Color XXL! As it's the summer holidays, I was allowed to dye it, and I chose Schwarzkopf because I have used it before to dye my hair red and I really liked it. Right at the top is me with my natural hair colour, and above is me after I had used the dye. What do you think? I think it isn't that bright but next time I am gonna use two bottles of the stuff! But overall I am really pleased and can't wait to dye it another colour. Here are some other colours by this awesome hair company. What colour do you think I should dye it next? Leave a comment or email me at burgundyconverse@gmail.com.

Here is the colour I used on my hair! Purple Punk :) (The pic of me with my purple hair doesn't really look like the colour on the box, but its because I didn't use two bottles like it advised and in real life my hair is purpelier!) 

I love this amazing pink colour, Shocking Pink, a colour I was thinking of dyeing my hair, but I couldn't resist purple as it is my fave colour! :D LOL!

Electric Blue, also a colour I am loving. Definitely a colour on my list!

This terrific trio, Pillar Box Red, Fiery Copper and Raspberry Rebel are perfect for brightening up anyone's hair! 

Great for men and women, Cyber Purple. 

They even have the awesome stuff in pots, Shake It Up Colour Foam. :)

Love From The girl with the BC's x








3 comments:

  1. love the color! really unique! I don't think I have the guts to dye my hair though, lol, so I admire you for that.
    check out my blog @ cherrytreegirl.blogspot.com.ar, I follow you! thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!Sadly the colour has come out now but I will probs dye it again before school!Lol,thanks again:) I will check out your blog and follow you too
      Love From The girl with the BC's x

      Delete
    2. I guess that's all the reason why I don't want to die my hair...hair dye in Argentina is really expensive and it doesn't really last that long! hehe

      Delete

Total Pageviews