Sunday 27 April 2014

TOTW No.8!

I know it's been ages, schoolwork and holidays. But here you guys go! Finally I chose this song after a few minutes trying to decide what song to do. There is just so many awesome songs out there right now! I have recently got into into Lana Del Ray and I chose this song for this weeks TOTW:


Blue Jeans. 


After she released her debut single "Video Games" in June 2011, a music video created by Del Rey for the song was posted on YouTube in August 2011. Her sophomore album, Born to Die, was released in January 2012. The album has sold over 5 million copies worldwide to date, and was the fifth best-selling album of 2012.[5][6] Charting across Europe, this album spawned numerous top ten hits, including the title track "Born to Die", "Blue Jeans", and "Summertime Sadness". With the release of her third EPParadise, Del Rey spawned her second top ten album in the United States, debuting at number 10 on the Billboard 200 with 67,000 copies sold in its first week. 
Finally, today I went out for lunch with my Grandparents and family to a restaurant, Smith & Western. I have actually blogged about S&W before, but I just thought I would show you what I had. Above is my pulled pork quesadilla.

Here is my oreo milkshake. Yum!

And the best...
Peanut butter cheesecake :D :P :) 

Guess who owns a pair of Timberland's?! Me!!! My fabulous Stepmum had Timberland's that she doesn't really wear, so she gave them to me. I have wanted a pair for ages! 


My nails.

You can't really see in the pic as it's blurry, but I used Maybelline's Color Show. Noite De Gal underneath and on top Color Show Street Artist, Alley Attitude.

Love The girl with the BC's x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews