Wednesday 19 February 2014

(Miniature) Brixton Haul!

Brief shopping trip with the Mother after we dropped off my brother at the cinema for a birthday in Brixton. I never really realised before how cool Brixton is for shopping, with a H&M, Topshop, JD, Miss Selfridge and many more. But as you guys will probably know, shopping makes us girls (and boys) hungry! Brixton Village plays host to a range of multicultural restaurants, shops and cafes; and my Mum and I couldn't resist this little crepe cafe, Senzala. 



My Spanish crepe: chorizo, cheese and an egg on top. Yum! (They were hugggeeee!)

I quite liked the artwork...



Now for the clothes! I got this feline jumper from H&M £14.99  £7.00


And this patterned jumper also from H&M, £5.99.



Finally, this Extra Firm Hold Hair Mousse from Superdrug, £0.99 as I think my hair needs a bit of a boost! :P

Love From The girl with the BC's x




2 comments:

  1. Hah, you found the mousse! Oh I thought it was like £0.79 but 99p still great. My mousse days I kinda over and I just used baby oil on my scalp and the really good Avon detangle spray
    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, lol. Oh well, as you said 99p is still awesome! Ooh I thought you still used mousse. Anywho, I like the new layout of your blog, and you never told me you had Tumblr!
      Xx

      Delete

Total Pageviews