Monday 17 February 2014

Tune of The Week no.1!


I suddenly had a brainwave a minute ago and thought it was just right to start it now! I have decided to each week write about an awesome song or artist that comes into my head and is my Tune of The Week (or TOTW!). Maybe not so new or my own idea, but I thought it might make this place a bit more exciting.  If you have any ideas or want to tell me about your favourite tune, comment or email!
Now to kickstart the TOTW!, I have one of my faves from the megaawesomesuperduperfabby:
BASTILLE

The song I picked by Bastille is Flaws. Bastille formed as a band in 2010, consisting of Dan Smith (the singer), Chris Wood, Kyle Simmons and William Farquarsons. Their debut album, Bad Blood, was released in April 2010, and since then they have been very popular. The name, Bastille, was named as the singers birthday is on Bastille Day (the day when the French palace Bastille was blown up). They are all from London. I wouldn't really know what genre Bastille are but the internet seems to be saying electro pop/rock/indie. 










Now all there is to immerse your ears in the brilliance of Flaws! 

Love From The girl with the BC's x



2 comments:

Total Pageviews