Saturday 15 February 2014

Antenna's American Diner - Crystal Palace!

Today was my Grandma's birthday, and for dinner we went to a new Miami themed diner in Crystal Palace, near where we live. My Dad is now the co-head chef at the diner, and we had been anticipating trying it out for along time. Antenna's American Diner is aptly named after the big television antenna in Crystal Palace park! 



Around the walls were retro pictures of Miami beaches :) ooh, wish i was there! (Really want to find out where these are from as they are awesome)



My fabby Oreo milkshake!





I had to take photos of the tiles in the bathroom, haha :P





We had a range of desserts that we shared, including the delish rocky road and ice cream.

Stack of donuts with maple syrup.

Lime cheesecake.

And finally the vanilla ice cream!!




I painted my nails before we went out! My left hand is painted with a dark blue by Barry M...

And my right hand with gold. 

In the morning we had gone shopping in Bromley, and I bought this necklace from Topshop for £8 in the sale!! I used my £10 voucher from the gorgeous Fashion Detective ;) It matches my jumper too (Zara, £25)


Love From The girl with the BC's x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews