Tuesday 8 April 2014

Catch Up! (Hauls and Hair Dye)

Ahh, quite a lot has gone on in the past few days! There just hasn't been enough time to blog and so I'm going to have to cram the past events into one blog post :) Firstly; I have dyed my hair... Yes, on Sunday I went to Lewisham with the fabby Amy and Chloe as I needed help choosing the dye and it was obvs a chance to hang out with the gals ;) As it is the hols it was a great chance to change my hair colour. I will show you what I bought later on, but first the hair! 

:D Do you like? I decided to dip dye as I have never done it before, and this purple colour seemed really cool! 

The brand I used is the same one I have used before, when I dyed my hair red and purple. But those were wash out ones and this one is semi permanent, so it actually comes out properly. The lovely Miss Gibbs (Amy to you!) Offered to do it for me and it was very successful I think, especially as she didn't do anything special, just smothered it on the ends ;P 



I bought another colour for future use as it was £8.00 for two in Superdrugs. 

Today the family and I went into town, to the Southbank (I always seem to be there!) and Covent Garden. It was Ben & Jerry's Free Cone Day today, a day which they do every year. In a few cinemas in the world they give out a free scoop of any flavour of Ben & Jerry's. We took advantage of this and I got my cookie dough #thebestflavour Good old Ben & Jerry eh? What would we do without them? 

Before our free ice cream, we had lunch in the AMAZING Shake Shake in Covent Garden. The Shake Shack was originally a stand in theUSA,but  have now come over to England in restaurant form. There is only one in the country at the moment, Covent Garden and I STRONGLY recommend it! Forget McDonald's, we got the Shake Shack :D I had a peanut butter milkshake and it was lush! 

Now time for the haul! Be warned though, it isn't THAT much of a haul, but it's still something. Above is the top I got at TKMaxx. I always said I could never get anything good in TKMaxx, but I was proved wrong! This is a David & Goliath top; I have been looking for one for ages as all my friends own something from this awesome brand :( But Chloe and Amy insisted this top was made for me... 
David & Goliath@TKMaxx, £7.99



Next up was these lovely shorts also from TKMaxx. I think they are perfect for the summer and especially for my holiday next week.
£12.99

Finally was this cute dress from H&M. It was in the sale so who could say no? 
H&M, £14.99 £7.99.
Ooh, and I got a top from H&M but I can't seem to get a pic and it's in the wash as I have worn it already. So you will just have to wait!

Love From The girl with the BC's x

4 comments:

  1. OMG! I was in Southbank today! I'm posting about that tomorrow so look out :)
    http://anotherkindafashionblog.blogspot.co.uk
    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no way! I read your post, like your outfit. I'm surprised we didn't see each other!
      Xx

      Delete
  2. Beauts hair :) now I want Ben and Jerry's! Did you get my text? c:

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews