Tuesday 3 June 2014

Sunny Days Out!

Yes, I know, I need a good telling off! I haven't blogged in agessss :( But I was on my trip to the Lake District (there will be a post all about that soon) and then it was half term and I have been having exams all this week. The struggle is real guys! 
First things first, you may be wondering about the background. I decided I needed a fresh look and the whole hearts thing was getting a bit boring, so I changed it to cute cats sitting in Converse :D Much cooler. Another thing is a blog that I have started (yes, another one!) Tallulah, who I have mentioned before, has started a joint blog with me. I will still be blogging on this one like normal, but the other one is just one for fun. Here's the link: Two Blondes VS The World. Hopefully it will turn out as successful as this one. 
Anyway, I finally managed to get round to doing an outfit post. My first one guys :) A couple days ago Tallulah and I went to the park and I got her to take some photos of me. 




I like this one...




LOL! 

Wonder Woman socks :P 

My Outfit:
Dress- Hand me down from the lovely Jo (originally from Topshop)
Cardigan- Primark
Socks- Primark
Shoes- Nike
Sunglasses- Primark

Love From The girl with the BC's x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews