Tuesday 10 June 2014

Summer Running Shoes!

Woo, I think it's officially summer! It's very hot considering it's only the beginning of June and England. But to be honest English summers are pretty good, it's just the winters and autumns that let us down :( Being in school is hell though, as we have to wear stupid uniform in hot classrooms! But have no fear, the summer holidays are coming in 7 weeks :P (Not that I'm counting or anything...) 

So as it's just the right time of year and we want to get those beach bodies ready, Tallulah and I are going to start running/jogging once or twice a week :) We did our first one today, and I am proud to say that we were out for an hour. Although we did stop loads of times and we only lasted about 5 mins non stop! At the end of the year though we hope to be able to last for 20-40 mins without getting too out of breath. As it's summer and most good fashion is out during this time, and I am talking about running, her are my ten favourite summery/running shoes: 

To kick start the list, I have these awesome Air Maxes! 
Nike Air Max 1 Premium
£100
Vans Authentic Shoes
£52.00

Galaxy print will never go out of trend...
Chuck Taylor All Star Digital Edition
£60.00


One day I will get my hands on a pair of these babies :) 
Jordan's 1 Mid
£95.00
WAS £95.00 NOW £70.00 
Nike Air Max 1 Breathe
£100

Nike Air Zoom Pegasus 31
£85
REALLY like these Air Maxes, and Jo Payton has already got her hands on these.
Nike Air Max 1 Liberty 
£105

Old Skool Shoes
£57.00
£50.00

Love From The girl with the BC's x









No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews