Saturday 19 October 2013

Angela&Roi!


I was thrilled when the other day I saw I got an email from the lovely handbag company called Angela&Roi, asking me if I could write about their new campaign, Donate by Color. Angela&Roi are an American handbag company (nooo, why can't I live in America?!) who like to combine fashion and philanthropy into their bags. They also use vegan leather on every one of their bags. Donate by Color is their new campaign to raise awareness for different charities. They have  teamed up with eleven different charities for different causes and each cause has a different colour. I think this is a really great idea and $5.00 from each bag sold is donated to that chosen charity. If you would like to take a look at their website, here is the link: http://www.angelaroi.com/. Now, ready for the awesome bags: 

Starting off with this simple, but fab red bag for AIDS/HIV awareness. 
 $65.00.

This gorgeous handbag is of course for Breast Cancer awareness.
$142.00 

Alzheimer's Disease, $148.00 

Kidney Disease, $65.00.

Also a really sophisticated but simple design for Childhood Cancer
$93.00 

Depression and anxiety awareness
$89.00 

Colon Cancer
$79.00

This one is for Diabetes awareness, so I would definitely benefit from this bag! 
$148.00

Lung cancer
$65.00 

Yet another great bag for a great cause, Melanoma
$142.00 

Finally, this pretty satchel for Cancer awareness!
$65.00

That was just a taster of Angela&Roi's amazeboz Donate by Color collection, and of course there is a whole range of other handbags out there. I would just like to say that I am really pleased as this is the first time on my blog a company has asked for me to feature them in a post, and I am glad that it was Angela&Roi as their new range is very inspiring! 

Love From The girl with the BC's x

















No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews