Wednesday 25 December 2013

It's Finally Here: Happy Christmas!!



Whoop whoop!! The time has finally arrived guys! December 25th (if you didn't know :p) I thought I would treat you to a quick post on the fabbyness of today!! Above is the grand smoked salmon and cream cheese bagels we had for breakfast! 



I got the geek necklace above from Sour Cherry. From Mum! 

My fabby Air Maxes from my wonderful Mother :D 

All my prezzies! 

Matching my geek necklace, I got the personalised necklace from Tatty Devine. OMG, my real name :p 

           My gorge outfit from my Nan, from Zara! 

My Christmas onesie I wore all day!

Finally, just had to take a photo of my Mum's awesome t-shirt given to her of the TV series Breaking Bad, mixed up with the Minions of Despicable Me 2.

Merry Christmas everyone, and a very happy new year!

Love From A Very Merry The girl with the BC's x
P.S If you would like to share what you did or got today, then you can email me or leave a comment! 








No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews