Thursday 3 April 2014

Just a quickie...

This is just a quick one to let you know that it's the last day tomorrow before the Easter holiday! Whoop whoop :) Two weeks off, and a chance tomorrow to show off our new Spring buys as it is own clothes day. 
I am also going to the theatre after school to see a fairly new performance of Charlie and The Chocolate Factory with my Godparents, so I will keep you posted on that.
But for now, listen to this awesomeness! 
Destroya by My Chemical Romance live at Reading 2011
(Please excuse the language in some parts. Ooh, and thank you Caroline for showing me this song!) 

Love From The girl with the BC's x

3 comments:

  1. omg i love that song lol!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11111111111111111 who r u Destroyerrrrrrrrrrrr xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDdddddddddddddd

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, I think I know you love that song!!! It is sooo amazing, and nothung can beat MCR :D Xxx

      Delete
  2. Hey! Thank you :) Your blog is awesome and I now follow you on Google Friend Connect Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Total Pageviews