Saturday 5 April 2014

Night Out and Daisy Buys!

So, as I said in my previous post, I was taken out last night to the theatre by my fab Godmothers and my Nan (oh, and my brother!) Before we saw the show we had dinner at Joe Allen's, a great restaurant in Covent Garden. As most of you have probably read Charlie and the Chocolate Factory, or at least heard of it I won't go into details, but the performance stayed mostly true to the original story but with a few twists as well! 
Overall I enjoyed the new musical and I recommend it to anyone, but it would be especially magical for the little ones :) Thank you for taking me, love you!!!
Next thing is I was reading Chloe AKFB's blog this morning, and I was reading her Daisy Post and came across these amazing clothes which I am hopefully going to get tomorrow! 

H&M, £7.99

Boohoo, £12.00
Don't you just love it when you find great clothes?? 

Love From The girl with the BC's x

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for the feature :)
    I think you should get the Maxi for £10.50 from Forever 21 (online) it will suit you better!
    Chloe x x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's OK :)
      Oh, OK. But I'm still going to get the skirt for defo, not sure about the dress. Btw, has Amy replied? xxx

      Delete
    2. Yeah she says it depends on the time?
      Chloe x x

      Delete

Total Pageviews