Saturday 3 May 2014

TOTW No.9!

Back again! How have you all been? I am just so relieved as I did my 10 hour art exam this week, and now it's over :) yay! And it's a bank holiday weekend, woo! Now for the TOTW:

Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. 


I have actually known this song for ages but I only realised it was by Nirvana like, last week. LOL :P I really want to get into Nirvana so I as glad when I realised I already know some songs by then. It's just been in my head all week.

I found this awesome top in TKMaxx the other day when I bought the Grumposaur top but it didn't fit :( So awesome, and by David & Goliath. 

Nirvana was an American rock band formed by singer/guitarist Kurt Cobain and bassist Krist Novoselic in Aberdeen, Washington in 1987. Nirvana went through a succession of drummers, the longest-lasting being Dave Grohl, who joined the band in 1990.


Love From The girl with the BC's x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews