Sunday 26 May 2013

Converse!

n
Firstly, I'm sorry for the late post, I have just been so busy! Anyway, seeing as converse are my fave shoes, and my blog is named after these amazeboz shoes, I decided I just have to do a blog post on them. I have four pairs of converse, (and plan to add to the selection!) but here are some I found and like: 

OMG! These are totally awesome! I don't know where they are from, soz, but I just love the aztec print, perfect for the latest style. Definitely on my shopping list!

I am loving these tie dye wonders! The effect of the colours really go well with each other. 
$65.00 from Hypebeast ( sorry, the computer I am using doesn't have a pound sign) 

  I don't know about anyone else, but I love Batman, and it looks especially cool when in shoes! 
Amazon $59.00 


These are sooo awesome!!! I love the galaxy print, but unfortunately, I'm not sure where they are from! But hopefully, I will find them one day... 

Recognise these anyone... These burgundy converse are from Amazon for $60.00
And now I thought I would show you some celebs that rock converse:
Kristen Stewart, I am loving your outfit! The converse just bring all together. 


Here is Miley Cyrus, also rocking the converse. I especially like her bag! 

Kristen wearing converse again! She must love converse more than than R-patz... 

Just one more thing,


Love From The girl with the BC's x

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews