Saturday 1 June 2013

Londons Southbank!

So, yesterday I went to London's Southbank for a day out. As we were wondering around, we came across a exhibition of artwork from Beano comics, called Beanotown. It has a cafe, shop, free art activities and loads of cool stuff to do. If you are interested, here is the link to the website: http://www.southbankcentre.co.uk/whatson/festivals-series/festival-of-neighbourhood/beanotown
Here are some fun pics of me and my family! 

My brother and me looking silly! 

Relaxing on the bean bags. 

There is even free ping pong! 



Loving the cushions! 

The shop. 


Definitely worthwhile! After Beanotown, we wandered round the food market. 

  What a lovely view! 

The Royal Festival Hall. 

I really like this piece of artwork! 

We didn't end the day in the southbank there! Afterwards we went on the London Eye and the Udderbelly festival. The Udderbelly is a festival that goes on every year and features plays and concerts  and numerous food stalls and pubs. We didn't go there for a performance, but it was nice for a drink. 



I liked this sign on one of the pubs! Here is the website link from Udderbelly: https://www.underbelly.co.uk/udderbelly-festival-at-southbank-centre

Now, this is the view from the London Eye. Amazing! 

The Udderbelly from above. 

The park. 


The London Eye.

I'm sorry burgundy converse, I just had to wear my Wonder Woman ones instead! :(

Love From The girl with the BC's x 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews