Sunday 14 July 2013

Coronation Festival At Buckingham Palace!

Hot, hot, hot!!! I can't believe how hot it is has been in London, 30 degrees. So its good that yesterday  I spent the day in Buckingham Palace. My amazing godmother and her partner managed to get my nan and me tickets to the Queen's coronation festival, celebrating when the Queen was made Queen. It was an awesome day including food stalls, Harry Potter and even a fashion show! :) And it was all held in the Queen's private gardens, but sadly she wasn't there. Anyway, let's get on with the show: 

Our tickets! 

Busy Buckingham, and me!



A royal car display.

Years of Bentleys and Land Rovers.

Nice!

Old fashioned Land Rover!

The Queen's actual car! (Well, one of them!)



Fancy having this thing in your garden?!



A light refreshment...

Homes and Gardens exhibition.

A VERY expensive rocking horse made of wood and glass!

The Queen's corgis get everywhere!

A sort of bird statue.

Now, Harry Potter fans get ready! There was a whole stand dedicated to Harry Potter-ness as a company that make movie props have a royal warrant, so could be held in the gardens. Be prepared for some awesome stuff, Harry Potter fans!






Suspended broom!

Hopefully nobody opened this!



Exspelliarmus!

A band or two in the background.



My favourite of the lot!

A pretty good jazz band, semi-finalists of 2010 Britain's Got Talent.

Best fish and chips ever!! Good enough for a royal family!



I liked the cute mini salmon bagels!

The Ritz have come all the way to Buck Pal, serving champagne and salmon ice-cream!!



Fashion alert!! Even Hunter have managed to appear!

Loving all the bright colours.

Time for the best event! (Well, in my opinion!) A FASHION SHOW!!! Famous models came, including Lily Cole, and showed off their lovely clothes in the beautiful scene of Buckingham gardens. Sadly i'm not sure what company or designer they were showing off, but you can still enjoy the pics anyway!
Raa raa fashion baby! :P



That's a lot of man style!

I really like this glittery maxi this model is showing off.




They make a great couple, don't you think?


Classic black jumpsuit.




Entrance for the models!


Round of applause please! 

Unfortunatly, that is the end of the catwalk, but go awesome twisty tree from Korea!


Loving this amazing car, (AKFB, wink wink!:) )

Is this a vision of the future?!

We all got a complimentary newspaper featuring the Queen!


As well as being amazing enough to get my nan and me tickets to this great event, my godmother brought me a pretty cool pencil!

Here is a close up of the pencil.

And, she got me posh cheese! You may think, big deal, but I am a sucker for cheese! I LOVE it!! 
That's it on Buckingham Palace, but it was amazing!! 
Finally, I won't be able to post for a couple of days as I am going on a school trip to France to visit the WW1 battlefields, but I will give you guys the update on the trip! :) 

Love From The girl with the BC's x






No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews