Saturday 22 June 2013

Louise Rennison, Barking Blondes and more!

My godmother happens to be Joanne Good, a radio presenter, television presenter, broadcast journalist and actor. She also knows Louise Rennison, the British author behind The Confessions Of Georgia Nicholson and The Misadventures of Tallulah Casey. So, when Jo met up with Louise, I got myself a copy of one of Louise's books from The Misadventures of Tallulah Casey series, and it isn't out yet in paperback! I can't wait to get stuck in, but when I am finished reading I will do a book review. Here is Louise Rennison's website: http://www.louiserennison.com/#!/home-page/. But first, I am in the middle of Joannes autobiography, also written with her friend, Anna Webb.  They are dog mad and here is their book: 


I'm really enjoying it so far, and it is really entertaining and good fun! Here is there blog: http://blogs.independent.co.uk/author/joanne-good-and-anna-webb/
Now, tomorrow is AKFB's birthday party! I'm soo excited! I already showed you my dress, but here are the shoes I am wearing with it: 

Amazon, £52.00- £100.00 
I am going to wear my dress and shoes with black leggings! Ooh, I'm very excited! :) 

Love From The girl with the BC's x


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews