Wednesday 3 July 2013

Greek Goddess!

This above is my costume for the book day! I decided to go as greek goddess as my mum had a costume that she wore for a fancy dress party. It has a strap sleeve and long flowy bits on the sleeves. I also like the effect on the dress where it flows from blue to cream. If you like this dress, then here is the link to the outfit website: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Goddess-Princess-Ahrodite-Fancy-Costume/dp/B00DEDO0YC/ref=sr_1_7?ie=UTF8&qid=1372916511&sr=8-7&keywords=greek+goddess+costume+ladies. It also came with this gold wreath for the hair 

Here it is! So, I am gonna wear this with my dress and converse;) I will do a blog post on Friday of all the costumes at school. 

Finally, the other day I watched the movie Warm Bodies. I decided to review it. 

Warm Bodies is set in the future and most of America has been hit by a zombie virus. Julie (the girl above) finds the zombie R and he kidnaps her. They start to develop a special relationship together. As their relationship grows, something peculiar starts to happen...
This movie is a really good film and is a zombie/romance/comedy film, but isn't really gory or that scary. I really enjoyed it and I thought it was funny and clever. If you are a fan of Twilight then you will love this! Overall, Warm Bodies is a great film and is good for anyone that likes a funny, zombie or a bit of romance! 
Love From The girl with the BC's x



No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews