Saturday 27 July 2013

Day 1 Of Our Holiday: Ryde!

As I have the laptop and I have lots to share with you guys, I decided to do a post every day about my time here. So, the picture above is what I was wearing today! My new AX Paris shirt, £11.50 and my moustache leggings, Amazon £3.90 and of course my burgundy converse. This is the high street in Cowes where we are staying. Afterwards we decided to go to Ryde, a beachy place quite near.


My brother waiting to go on the chain ferry we had to get to East Cowes, across the estuary. We then had to get a bus to Ryde.


LOL! One of those cut outs that always seem to be at the beach. Unfortunately, I was forced into this one :P 

Finally we got there. Loads of people were in the sea but sadly we had forgotten our swimming costumes. I think it was probably very cold though!

Us on the chain ferry on the way back from East Cowes.

Now, I couldn't miss this out! When we were having a wander through Cowes, we found this awesome clothes shop that sells lost property. The owners buy lost property from auctions and then sell the items in their shop, Cameo of Cowes. It may sound like something that any fashionista wouldn't do, they have great stuff in there! I just couldn't help buying something! 

You may be thinking this is so not in right now, but for some reason I have always wanted a tartan skirt! I definitely couldn't resist it when it was only £1.00! Bargain :) 

And, like mother like daughter, my mum brought this pretty daisy dress by Kate Moss Topshop, only £15.00! Now that really and truly was a bargain!! :D

Love From The girl with the BC's x







No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews