Tuesday 30 July 2013

Day 4: Dinosaur Isle!

Here is what I wore today, my black vest top from Primark, black blazer from Topshop and my lace skirt from H&M, just outside the house. As the title says at the top, our day was very much dinosaur orientated. As my brother LOVES dinosaurs, we decided to check out Dinosaur Isle, a museum all about, you guessed it, dinosaurs! It turned out to be quite good, but before that, even though it was raining and cold, we had an ice cream. Because thats how we roll! :P 


The ice cream parlour we went to was the awesome Bliss, that sells Minghella's ice cream. Minghella's is an amazing ice cream company that do any sort of flavour from plain old chocolate to gorgonzola and apple! 

Here is there menu.

My ice cream; I had one scoop of peanut butter and one scoop of ginger and honey. Yum :D


My brother is obviously enjoying himself!

After stuffing our faces with ice cream, we got on the bus to Sandown and arrived at the Dinosaur Isle.




Imagine seeing this in your local river :$ 







Skeleton of a dinosaur. (I'm not sure which one!)





Having a great time drawing dinosaurs!

Huge head!


When we finally escaped from all the dinosaurs, we had a walk along the beach to a cool beach bar for lunch.

I decided to take pictures of the cool interior inside! They had surfboards and posters all along the ceiling :)

Awesome! They even have a dolphin on the ceiling :D



Then finally on the way back we went on the chain ferry and saw these pieces of artwork on the walls done by local school children.


Love From The girl with the BC's x










No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews